Chris & Christie Otts Family

Thursday, August 2, 2007

We're getting in shape...


So Chris and I are determined to get into shape. We're tired of being tired and we're ready to look like our old selves again. So we were watching an infomercial about this workout program. I know...infomercial...I'm embarrassed to admit it! But, it looked like really great workout videos and it's a 6 week program, so if you commit for 6 weeks you're guaranteed results. So, we figured we could at least work out for the next 6 weeks and see what happens. With two small boys, the gym or working out somewhere besides home every day is next to impossible. So, we started the 6 week program about 2 1/2 weeks ago and we're amazed at how hard it is! My gosh! It's really tough, but we're already seeing results and we still have about 3 1/2 weeks to go. Supposedly you see the most results in the last 3 weeks! So, we'll keep you posted on our progress! We're working out for an hour, 6 days a week and of course eating healthy as well. We'll see what happens! Maybe if we get up the nerve...we will post our before and after photos! Umm....Maybe! I would definitely recommend this program though...it's a lot of fun and Chris and I are having a blast doing it together. Watching him do aerobics is one of the highlights of my day! (I love you, honey!)

3 Comments:

At 8/2/07, 11:08 PM , Blogger King Family said...

Yeah Chris and Christie--

I am so proud of you. When I started my "really hard 12-week challenge" in November, it took me about 3-4 weeks to see any results so don't give up. Christie, can I work out w/you next week in Arlington?

 
At 8/4/07, 9:45 AM , Blogger Tressa said...

Chris and Christie,
You guys have such a beautiful family! I cannot believe how big your boys are. Its so much fun when they can start interacting with eachother and taking baths together.
I love your blog, its a great way to show off your family! We are a blogging family, you will have to check ours out: http://the6stricklands.blogspot.com/
Also, I grew up in Alrington, my parents live in Mansfield off of Matlock Rd. I visit them often, and plan to be up there in a few weeks. I will give you guys a call, Christie maybe we can let the boys play at a park or something!
You go girl! With gettin' in shape! I know its hard with little ones around. I have been going to Curves, its been a great time to have some alone time and get to work out and feel good. You guys keep it up!
I am also very excited about your upcoming adventure this fall. We're will praying you guys get 100% and the move will be swift and peaceful!
Blessings,
Tressa

 
At 8/6/07, 3:12 PM , Blogger Crystal said...

I found your blog on Tressa's blog. We both attend Antioch Community Churh. Your boys are so sweet. I have a Gaven also. Wonderful name. :)

Good luck with the 6 week challenge. I have watched that infomercial at like 3:00 in the morning rocking babies. Check out my blog if you can.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home