Chris & Christie Otts Family

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Crocs??



So...I have always thought that Crocs are weird looking! I mean...they look like gardening clogs, right? But, recently while in Houston we decided to try them on. Now Chris and Micah are proud wearers of Crocs. I never thought I'd see the day. I'm sure I'll be the next to jump on the band wagon. Micah is in love with his and wants to wear them all the time. The holes in the top are shaped like Mickey Mouse. Pretty cute! Oh, well.

2 Comments:

At 8/29/07, 9:07 PM , Blogger Tressa said...

Oh yes, the Stricklands sport the crocs as well. Why? They are SIMPLE to wash! Thats one cute boy-eating a colorful, yummy, chewy croc!!

 
At 9/3/07, 12:15 AM , Blogger Brad Otts said...

You back stabbing Benedict Arnold's.

Crocs are the sworn enemy's of TOMS. You have betrayed me, you have betrayed my wife, you have betrayed my son, and most of all you have given the middle finger to millions of children all over the world who's only crime was wanting a pair of shoes.

Well congrats.........you just told them you don't love them.

Think about that.

*Dislcaimer: This message in no way reflects the opinions, thoughts, or un-implied hidden signals of any TOMS Shoes employee. All statements were made in sound mind, body, and spirit, by an unnamed 3rd and 4th party account person thing and can no way be traced back to any such email address or address*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home